Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looking Forward

So this last week I was really bothered.  Not by anything particular, but just by everything.  I get this way sometimes and to be honest, I hate it.  I get so wrapped up with what is happening in life and what things have been happening, and where I think things are going that I just get bothered because none of it seems to be what I want it to be.  Then yesterday I remembered, once again, that I am not the all knowing being that I like to think that I am.  And it is whenever I think that I am all knowing is when I get bothered.  I have no idea what the next minute holds, let alone the next day and I remembered that.

So last night I re affirmed my life to focusing on what is happening right now and not worrying about what has happened in my past and what I think might happen in my future.  If I think on the future at all, it will be to focus on the picture of the future I want and deserve, not worrying about bad things happening or going a way different than what I want.  I also started a new product for my store.  Soon you will find hand knitted cell phone cozies on the site.  This made me feel so great, getting this project started.  I am happy to say that I am feeling much less bothered today and am looking forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment