Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally.....

Oh what a busy week and every time I tried to put up a new blog the site was down and I couldn't .  But finally time and computer network have coordinated so here I am.  Things have been very busy both in time and physical activity but also in my brain.  I am not always so good at making decisions and I had some to make some this past week.  Since I am in the process of starting a business selling my homecrafted goods online, I spent a good portion of this week trying to figure out how to get traffic on my site.  I decided I need to start creating more high end jewelry and see if that will be of more interest to the people that are already going to my site.  That was the easy part.  I had to decide what parts, like wire and stuff, I needed to make this happen.  That took 4 days and several revisions.  But I finally came up with a reasonable list, though I might have made one are two different choices if I did it today, but I am happy overall with my choices.  So hopefully there will be some jewelry up soon that will feature Sterling Silver and Swarovsky Crystals.  Make sure you check out the site regularly.  Ok, I am done with my self promoting.  I have also been working some additional hours at my other job in the cat clinic and have been learning a lot there.  I guess the moral of this story is most people only pursue one dream at a time for a reason.  Dream chasing takes a lot of energy, but the rewards are worth it and I wouldn't change a thing.  Good thing I have started exercising recently again.  I am going to need that energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment