Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yippee!!!!

What is joy?  As I drove to work the other day I saw it.  At least it was joy for the dog in the back of the SUV with his head hanging out and ears flapping in the wind.  That dog was experiencing pure, simple joy.  That sight got me to thinking about what joy is for me.   I have come up with a small list of things that are pure, simple joy for me that I would like to share.  Maybe some of them will work for you too.  Hugs, fresh baked cookies, a good laugh, petting an animal, sharing, making something with my own two hands, love of any kind between anyone.  There are probably many other things I could put in my list, but this is a good start.  Well today I have to admit that I had a wonderful moment of joy that is topping my list today.  I made my first sale on my Etsy website.  That is a great feeling.  I am experiencing the joy of moving forward in my life and nothing could be more satisfying since my life has been in constant transition for the last 18 months.  Yippee!!!!  So what gives you joy?  I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment