Monday, April 25, 2011

Life Cycles

One day I realized that my life goes in 10 year cycles and that every 10 years I experience a shakeup in my life.  And I am not talking about a little shakeup, I am talking a Japan sized quake.  Everything changes and you are left with what feels like rock and ruin.  But somewhere out of that comes opportunity and rebirth.  In the last year of my life this happened to me again.  It seems that with the beginning of each new decade I must restart my life.  So here I am restarting again.  I have decided to follow my heart and pursue some dreams that I put off for practical reasons.  Really when it seems that everything is falling apart anyway, who cares if something is practical or not.  To bring you up to speed, I lost my job, went back to school to learn to be a veterinary assistant, I have always wanted to work with animals, and am starting my own internet business selling my homemade goods.  If it sounds like a lot, well it is.  But I have not been this excited or motivated in a long time.  I am truly excited to see what this new cycle brings and I know it will be amazing, because the good news about the 10 year cycles of my life are that each one gets better, more exciting and more successful.  So bring it on universe, show me what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment